lost screw for steering wheel insert!

I know I'm a daft idiot and all :whatever:, but has anyone any idea of the screw size? I have tried putting in something similar, but nothin I have fits quite right!

To be honest think you just need to measure the size of the hole and find a wood screw/self tapping screw that fits

Erm the only thing i can suggest is to measure bolts but you dont have them nomore. if you would have posted this saturday as i had one here that i could have got bolt sizes from. If i get anymore i can let you know but i wont be ordering unless a customer wants one as i cant return them to renault.

The guy who ordered the one that left me saturday was a Mr Griffiths. i know hes on renaultsport forum not sure about on here. Ill try find his forum name as the trim will arrive with him tomorrow and he maybe able to get you the sizes.

sweet, cheers! Gonna nip over to my folks and see if my old man has one that fits. What a nightmare and a stupid thing to happen!

He never replyed in the thread was a straight email to me :worried: and as you can guess i cant supply the email address to you for confedental (i cant spell i know) reasons.

I bang him a email and see what he says. Even ill copy this to him then if he isnt a member he may join up :wink:

Email now gone.

Last edited:
Just got your email Karl - was out the office yesterday

I can have a look when I'm home today to see if I can find out what size etc the screw is - I'm not the best when it comes to things like this but I'll give it a try!

I'll post back later this evening when home

thats right. Not found one that fits yet, but the search continues! Im sure it won't be that hard to find one its just really REALLY annoying how ive managed to misplace it!

Cheers for all the help as well!

Surely a hardware store would have something? They're are loads of screw sizes, I'm sure they could find one! Lol!