Lottery Win Cars

Jmax

197 F1 Team
Platinum Member
Right, so the majority of us are now back to work and back to dreaming about a lottery win.

Any price, but you can only have 3. And they have to be available, so no concept dream car ********.

Mine are:

Brabus Bullit
Brabus-Bullit.jpg

Mercedes SL300 Gullwing
mercedes_300_sl_gullwing.jpg

Pagani Zonda R
Pagani_Zonda_R_Track.jpg

So what cars would you buy?

Ferarri F50
Mclaren F1 GTR
Ford RS200 Evolution

as long as I could keep the Clio for trips to the shops!

Are we talking Lotto or Euro Millions!?! :smiley:

I'll stick mine up later once I'm on the laptop.

I'll see if the photos work off the iPhone, here goes...

Lamborghini Miura;

ja6a2yre.jpg

Possibly the most beautiful car ever made...

McLaren MP4-12C;

a7e4u7e4.jpg

I'm a bit biased I suppose, but these are just incredible...

AC Cobra Mk.2 "289";

umy6u8e4.jpg

This one, this exact one. It's the same as a toy I had as a kid...

The 300SL Gullwing is a very good choice though, but a word of warning if you're more than 5'10" and about 12Stone then you'll do well to fit in one in any sort of comfort to be able to enjoy it. Still, if you're pocket-sized like me then they're a perfect fit!!! :smiley:

This one was particularly nice and original;

nyty9u4e.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357129496.712012.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357129496.712012.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 5
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357129543.858858.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357129543.858858.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 4
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357129680.191183.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357129680.191183.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Trackday:
homepage_8.jpg

Old Car:
tumblr_manx8ntyp81qfknqpo1_500.jpg

Something Posh/Daily/Something to wake the neighbours up with:
Merc+SLS+AMG+grey+fast.jpg

Edited to keep with thread rules, here's my three ^^.

Ones Willis said I couldn't post :worried::innocent:

Some things for the 'Porsche Fanboy' to get it out of my system:
http://cdn.speedhunters.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/LARY87821.jpg
http://www.carsuk.net/wp-content/gallery/porsche-911-sport-classic/porsche-911-sport-classic-1.jpg

New Car/Daily:
http://www.carsuk.net/wp-content/gallery/2011-nissan-gt-r/nissan-gt-r-2011-1.jpg

Something for skids:
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs14/f/2007/004/2/c/240sx_S13___Black_by_ImportKING.jpg

Shopping/Carrying stuff:
http://image.truckinweb.com/f/33847989/1010tr_01+1955_ford_f100+right_front_angle.jpg
(yes it is in The Expandables, no I don't care)

Because I've always wanted one, and so has the Mrs:-
http://www.reallymeansounds.com/motors/images/i622087.jpg

I'd need a pretty large garage if I won the Euro's. This isn't even half of the cars I'd pick up.

Last edited:
That's more than 3 Robo hahaha!!! :smiley:

To be fair, I couldn't stop at 3 either I don't think. Good effort on the Speedhunters favourite too by the way. These BAC's are built just down the road from here, absolutely awesome bits of kit. Still not seen one on the road though unfortunately...

The thing is, if we ask this same question in a months time, I reckon most of us will change our list. I know mine changes every week when I play the Euros.

Fez F40 and the MP4-12C are both good shouts, I think I'd skip the MP4' and look towards a P1 if Mr.Dennis would sell me one :smiley:

That's more than 3 Robo hahaha!!! :smiley:

To be fair, I couldn't stop at 3 either I don't think. Good effort on the Speedhunters favourite too by the way. These BAC's are built just down the road from here, absolutely awesome bits of kit. Still not seen one on the road though unfortunately...

Sh*t, didn't read the OP, I just saw pretty pictures and got exited. I'll edit mine now :smiley:

The P1 is going to be ridiculous, God only knows what the Italians are going to to do match that thing, they must be sh!tting in their loafers at the thought of it. If I was pushed to include a four-seater then I think I'd be adding an FF to my list... Wasn't sure about them until I had a mess about with one but they really are very nice in the flesh.

I'd have to have a separate lock up for my Pork collection!!! :smiley:

Last edited:
Now that a P1 is in the Mix, I'm having one too.. Yes I know it says only 3 but I'm spending a euro millions win and don't much care for rules...

Mclaren-p1-GTR-2.jpg

Yeah the new Enzo will have to be something special. Although I think with or without the P1 the Italians would have made something special. I am properly relishing the competition between them though as a car fan its a good time to be alive, these are the cars in 20/30/40 years time people will look back on and say "wow, that's the point they stepped it up a notch".

For me Ferrari just doesn't do it though, don't get me wrong I love the 458 the F430 Scud and the 360CS (see a trend there? :wink:) but as a brand and a product line up, I'd always go elsewhere. Mclaren and Porsche would win in each category for my taste.

If we're talking four seaters I'd go Panamera Turbo S. Spec'd right they're a gorgeous motor, 4WD will make it an all year car. And most people won't think I'm a c*nt like they would in an FF.

Now that a P1 is in the Mix, I'm having one too.. Yes I know it says only 3 but I'm spending a euro millions win and don't much care for rules...

Mclaren-p1-GTR-2.jpg

The P1 isn't in the mix though, its only cars that are openly available :wink:

Totally with you, as a fourth 'joker' car then hell yes! It would have to be Mclaren Orange though.

Yeah the new Enzo will have to be something special. Although I think with or without the P1 the Italians would have made something special. I am properly relishing the competition between them though as a car fan its a good time to be alive, these are the cars in 20/30/40 years time people will look back on and say "wow, that's the point they stepped it up a notch".

For me Ferrari just doesn't do it though, don't get me wrong I love the 458 the F430 Scud and the 360CS (see a trend there? :wink:) but as a brand and a product line up, I'd always go elsewhere. Mclaren and Porsche would win in each category for my taste.

If we're talking four seaters I'd go Panamera Turbo S. Spec'd right they're a gorgeous motor, 4WD will make it an all year car. And most people won't think I'm a c*nt like they would in an FF.

The problem is buying a Ferrari, people just do it because of the name. To be a real connoisseur you have to look else where or go old school Ferrari such as a 250 GTO or an F40

They are available if you ask nicely. :wink:

Hahaha yeah the Ferrari's do have a bit of a stigma I suppose!!! I'm with you on preferring the more hardcore offerings to their tourers but honestly the FF surprised me to the point that it'd get the nod from me over a Rapide, which is a very cool car. I think all Aston's have that air of coolness about them that goes beyond price or anything else. Apart from the DB7, which was sh!t.

You could always buck the trend and have a classic Ferrari tourer...

ygade9u5.jpg

Last edited:
The problem is buying a Ferrari, people just do it because of the name. To be a real connoisseur you have to look else where or go old school Ferrari such as a 250 GTO or an F40

Yeah, for a man choosing his car marque is his prerogative, I know some people will flame me for it, but I could buy two dozen (or more) cars for the price of a 250 GTO that would mean more to me.

The F40 is probably the exception, I've had a soft (read: hard) spot them since I can remember.