LY 197 57 Plate Bentley Bridge Retail Park

Arran

I Love Lamp
Platinum Member
Carded your car. Hopefully you will come on here. Didn't see any forum stickers so I don't think you are a member. Car was very nice, my friend was making me mad saying yours was nicer than mine! :thumb1:

But he doesn't know anything, he drives a Civic Type R! Lol! :rofl:

Edit,

Forgot to say, was 07/08/10.

Yo dude! I got your card, and popped on here... pretty awesome forum i didn't know about. I do like them in red too ;-)

Cool! Glad you got my card, I carded another 197 on Sunday! You are the first one I have done too!

The forum is great, I got addicted in a matter of hours! There were some nice cars driving around the retail park that night, obviously our 197s were the best, followed by a couple of Civic Type Rs, including my mate's.

Have seen some VXRs parked there too. Have you had the car long? Any mods?

Yeah well I almost didn't receive your card to be fair... only noticed it after driving a few miles down the road and at that point it what begging to rain. I was thinking it's just some crappy advertisement so was about to put the wipers on and watch it fly away! Just before I did, my mate leaned out the window [required the undoing of the seatbelt] and managed to grip it with the very tip of his fingers... luckily it was something worthwhile ;-)

I did spot one VXR, which I have to say sound pretty nice with that turbo! and I was parked opposite a Type R.

I've had the car since January, it had about 5k on the clock at the time, it's now got 15k... shocking!

No mods unless you count the black Richbrook tax disc holder haha but has pretty much all optional extras apart from Bluetooth and auto fold mirrors.

I need to get hold of some cards & stickers :smile:

I think I should have put the card under the drivers wiper. It looks a bit dodgy when you walk over to one car in particular and start messing with it though, so I did it quick just in case someone thought I was being light fingered! Ha ha!

Ye had mine since Jan too. I've not done much to mine, but I don't really intend on doi9ng a lot tbh. Got an ITG panel filter and a few other bits, nothing serious. I've got one of those tax disc holders too! Lol! Going to have the windows tinted on Saturday (not too dark though, probably about what could have been specced as an option from new).

A couple of us were on about meeting up from around the Midlands area one of the days, but the idea kind of fizzled out. Perhaps we'll have to arrange again.

get one sorted then arran theres quite
a few newbies now
himley park somewhere like that
you goin to WSR in sept?

world series renault at silverstone in sept
loads going on sat 18 sun 19th

No, I did look at it, but I've decided not to bother. Have you been before? I could still be persuaded! I was considering going to this ASDA Bash thing next weekend.