LY Clio V6

Don't we all mate! I saw this a few days ago and was considering trading mine and everyone in the households cars in towards it while they were asleep :lol:

I hate to think how much money these will fetch in a further 10/15 years, already rare beasts as they are! I saw a black 05 plate (correct me if I'm wrong I think 05 was the last of the V6's) in Renault/Bury St Edmunds, had done 11,000 miles and was for sale at £31,000!

My knowledge of the V6's isn't that great but they just look mega... but from what I can make out the handling is a tad eratic? or at least those that were mk1!

A couple of years ago was the time to buy these as I don't think they will go up any further in price. Bet the people that kept there's are happy about it though!

Them pictures really don't do it justice... Doesn't look like LY.. The paint looks flat.

Still wouldn't say no though :lol:

The boat has well and truly been missed on these , I would rather sink that kind of money into something else. I couldn't bring myself to buy something that is well on the road to appreciating , just doesn't make financial sense. Although I am probably just a tight northerner

Do you know where it is now Mossy?

Yes mate, only saw it yesterday - it was at OrigineRS. It is now owned by a chap called Graeme, he's ex an Renault UK PR and still a true Renault sport enthusiast :smile: and car still looks immaculate :smile:

Last edited: