LY Racer Turbo 310bhp....but more to come soon

lol!! guess your all right, oh well makes a good read for u all lol!! I can safely say it wont be for sale anytime soon tho, be on this site for a few years to come!! :smile: I will prob never get rid and just keep it as a toy.

lol!! guess your all right, oh well makes a good read for u all lol!! I can safely say it wont be for sale anytime soon tho, be on this site for a few years to come!! :smile: I will prob never get rid and just keep it as a toy.

Keep hangin' around Jamsport, and they'll have you in a RS focus, quicker than you can wave spanner at it......lol.

Although no one can deny its a very special Clio.....however, where are these bloody pics of the engine bay??? Still waiting on the first offical supercharged engine....

I put some pics up litchy a few weeks ago. Can't see much, charger and intercooler are at the lower grill. On the top u can see the air box gone and the charger fluid to the left. To be honest there isn't much to see lol!!

I love the focus's, but I would miss the Clio lol!! Hmmm better start working even harder now lol!!

I put some pics up litchy a few weeks ago. Can't see much, charger and intercooler are at the lower grill. On the top u can see the air box gone and the charger fluid to the left. To be honest there isn't much to see lol!!

I love the focus's, but I would miss the Clio lol!! Hmmm better start working even harder now lol!!

You would be able to keep with a foucs rs in the clio once this is done

I'll give you 6 months before your in a focus....lol

I'll give you 6 months before your in a focus....lol

lol!! i would love one, but as well as the clio. There also to expensive for me, plus id want coilovers, ABR, and at least 350/60 staraight away. Believe it or not im out of moneys now lol!! The rest is in my savings which i want to keep that way.....for a bit :wink:

Awesome thread mate!
I'm trying to make my mind up to buy sell my R32 and buy a Clio, this thread has helped me make up my mind! :smile:

Awesome thread mate!
I'm trying to make my mind up to buy sell my R32 and buy a Clio, this thread has helped me make up my mind! :smile:

Cheers mate!! Hope you get a good one :smile:

Should get an update Friday, I wouldn't of thought it will be long now.

You prob will, you'll get yours before I get mine lol :worried: you getting yours Friday?