LY Racer Turbo 310bhp....but more to come soon

The graphics are not to my liking, they had better be paying you sponsorship money lol!

But i do like your wheel/stance combo. Hows the SC progress?

Waiting for an ecu to arrive at the moment, piggy backing the standard one.

No....With the best will in the world, Jamsport aren't gonna sell too many of these if the costs of a pggyback ecu plus fitting needs to be added onto the price of the kit. Hope it works out for you Mike....

Its only gonna bump it up 500 or so quid. U want power....u pay mate, its never cheap. Also means my cams can go back in.

Well thats a result, you must be getting mates rates cause I paid £700 for a 'Gen' I think a while back on my SC BM and then the cost to fit it. Result about the cams too.....I'm guessing but I think the kit will be more 5 grand than 4. Look forward to seeing the results....and your right, power is always expensive when it comes down to it, especially in Clio's

Ben, god knows when that will be done.

Thanks chappo :smile: I'm very happy with it, got some rally flaps to trim down and stick on as well :wink: lol

Good to see some good comments on here so thanks guys, Cliosport have slated it because it doesn't have turinis and silver visions!! All keyboard warriors tho, bet most of the mousy muppets wouldn't say it to my face.

honestly jaw dropping mate the only thing like others have said is the stickers are not my style but i dont see how someone can slate it i find most of the people on clio sport are massive dick heads am a member but havent posted because most things i have read on there get a hostile reception

Don't know why they call it cliosport, more like 1*2 sport!!!! Posted pic of mine so they can slag that off too.....lol

Last edited:
Don't know why they call it cliosport, more like 1*2 sport!!!! Posted pic of mine so they can slag that off too.....lol

lol good man!! Your right tho, they all think 182's are the most amazing thing. Typical thread of should i buy a 197/200 consists of a bunch of muppets going: no, buy a ****e ph1 and spend a **** load of it and live in a track car with no creature comforts day to day. When clearly buying a mk3 is so they can have a nice place to sit in, not a rattly shell that is like being inside a maraca! I get the stickers arnt everyones cup of tea but on there..fook me.. its either standard or nothing!! lol!

Cliosport does require a "Troll Filter", don't listen to the nay sayers it looks cracking.

They all moan about mk3 owners not modifying their cars, by which I think they mean they're not scraping the ground on cut springs :tongueout:

You're proof they do get seriously fettled :smile:

Just got hold of some black speedlines off steve murr, great bloke i must say! Gonna get some 10mm spacers for them as well. Love them!!

Also bumblebee is goin back monday for new ECU to get installed and the project finished. Ill update in the week.
DSCF2105.jpg

DSCF2106.jpg

DSCF2107.jpg

DSCF2108.jpg

DSCF2109.jpg

DSCF2110.jpg