LY Racer Turbo 310bhp....but more to come soon

'UPDATE' LY Racer SUPERCHARGED, 360bhp, or no quicker than a 172cup according...

Hahaha!!! Don't get me wrong it looks ace!!! :smiley:

I'll try get some for u on Monday Jonsey When I'm with the car :smile: it's gold coz I'm a lord as well Willis, lol!! :wink:

I can't do that kev, not on this site. The culture on here is rather more how u say...'street' compared to what I'm used to over on the Bentley forums.

I'd rather roll out the hollister wear but a handful of times a year just make me more approachable to the type of people that congregate on here. I feel if I was to wear my normal attire which consists of pressed trousers, shirt blazer and tie I might come across as somewhat pompous. I'd however much rather laugh at all your poor ness once my helicopter has picked me up What what......
Lol!!!

I can't do that kev, not on this site. The culture on here is rather more how u say...'street' compared to what I'm used to over on the Bentley forums.

I'd rather roll out the hollister wear but a handful of times a year just make me more approachable to the type of people that congregate on here. I feel if I was to wear my normal attire which consists of pressed trousers, shirt blazer and tie I might come across as somewhat pompous. I'd however much rather laugh at all your poor ness once my helicopter has picked me up What what......
Lol!!! 

looooooooooooooooooool, :smile:

good show richie

Jolly good show old bean, its fantastic that you are trying to close the divide that was widened by your forfathers.

I do have question tho, just how so you cope with the stench of the commoner?

I am like the modern day Noah old chap, on board with the peasants! I have a 'purified natural air tank' within the motor itself. So luckily when at events like how fast I am in the car and contained from the smell. Although Jonsey wouldn't leave my side at the how fast tour which was very difficult, I nearly fainted on several occasions. Luckily I have an emergency, 'Pure Omitting Oxygen Rectifier' inhaler...or POOR for short. So I soon was able to progress with the day.

I am like the modern day Noah old chap, on board with the peasants! I have a 'purified natural air tank' within the motor itself. So luckily when at events like how fast I am in the car and contained from the smell. Although Jonsey wouldn't leave my side at the how fast tour which was very difficult, I nearly fainted on several occasions. Luckily I have an emergency, 'Pure Omitting Oxygen Rectifier' inhaler...or POOR for short. So I soon was able to progress with the day.

:lol: your modesty is quite astounding Lord Robinson.

Less talk, more pictures, please.

This car is amazing. Given how well it has turned out I'm surprised Jamsport aren't offering a supercharger package for the Clio III on their website?

Last edited:
Less talk, more pictures, please.

This car is amazing. Given how well it has turned out I'm surprised Jamsport aren't offering a supercharger package for the Clio III on their website?

They do offer it, but according to them "they haven't had time to update their website". Amazing really!

£5500 all in though.

I'd be interested to see the breakdown and what 5500GBP gets you exactly. Considering the free advertising this thread is providing, I'm surprised Jamsport isn't doing more to promote and sell their product on their website. They actually have nothing for the Clio III on there at all. As you say, amazing! Will be interesting when Ktec get their supercharger kit up and running and we have a few more projects like this around. If it can be done without reliability headaches, reckon it would be worth it.

Feature in PFC would also be fun.

Well done on blazing the trail, this car will inspire many to go down the same route I reckon. It's certainly got me dreaming about it!

Last edited:
I'll get some more pics up soon :smile:

Don't no why it's not advertised. I'm the only one that seems to of done any mild promoting at all. Not anymore tho. Its not finished tho, still have issues this far down the line which is annoying. But it is extremely quick and fun on track :smile:

It was in PFC about a year and a half ago, gonna try for another feature somewhere else once I've taken it to be finished off and a few other touches!

Yeah get the bugger mapped properly lol! No dash lights nothing! Also got my Y pipe to fit on, oil temp and pressure gauges on the pillar, strut braces and focus on the handling more. Then upgrade my pads to RC6's, then see if 330mm's are really that worth it. Other than that just use it. But the exhaust could be my restriction, so trying the Y pipe 1st. Just little bits really. It is a weapon on track and what it's been built for really. Power wise it's fine, I'm on par with loads of rapid cars but have the advantage of linear power delivery so the characteristics of the car are the same as it always was.