M.o.t

Straight through couple of advisary stuff ,steering arm ball joints has slight play , Headlamp aim too low its the Headlamp one that puzzles me

hmmm strange aboutt he headlight aim. Where did you have the MOT

I was going to have mine at quickfit, as ive got a voucher for £35 MOT, im worried they are gonna fail me for the fun of it and say I need this and that though. Theaifing little B******s imo

Last edited by a moderator:
What setting have you got your headlight beam on in the car? low or high?

Isn't that what its classed on?

I didnt know there was a setting you could adjust? I thought it was automatic ?

look on the dash, the right of the steering wheel. there are some twisty things. one goes from 0-4 it think. (its the one furthest to the left) Your supposed to adjust it to the amount of passengers you have.

Thats how it is with my 197 CUP.

Headlight have a mounting adjuster on the back of them. Usually a white plastic knob you can get to with an hex key through a hole in the bonnet landing panel. MOT men usually change if for you whilst its on the machine.

My sister took her Megane to 'In and Out', they just dont do the 'in between'. Shocking garage set up, Like a Mcdonalds drive through!

Excellent mate!!!!

Mine *would have* passed 1st time IF the testing stations' gas thing was working properly!

you talking about xenons being too low? they dont have an adjuster in the car but i'm not sure whether there is any adjustment on the actual light

My sister took her Megane to 'In and Out', they just dont do the 'in between'. Shocking garage set up, Like a Mcdonalds drive through!

The one near me ( Kettering ) was ok nice tea and coffee , young pretty girl came in asking about servicing and the such like the lad behind the counter jogged her on " dont do service stuff till about mid April " turned out she was after a job servicing cars he looked gutted as he checked out her arse