Maggi's 200T EDC

Tempted but £200 for a cone filter:zomg:.......... (it'll happen at some point :clap:smile: just waiting to see what the ITG induction kit goes for

The cost is for the bracket/heat shield really. It sounds good, more grumbley, more popping off throttle in sport/race, LOTS of turbo whooshing and chirping. A quick drive has revealed it's loud enough for people to turn around if you're a bit of a bell coming off throttle on boost. In fact it's addictive and I've seen my mpg plummet. It does still use the oem cold air intake, which I guess is nice.

Tempted but £200 for a cone filter:zomg:.......... (it'll happen at some point :clap:smile: just waiting to see what the ITG induction kit goes for

The itg kits are out pal have been for a little while very good quality and sound very nice I have done a conparison on Facebook pal

I like the cone design, don't think I could put up with the recirc chatter/whoosh noise coming back through the cone though. Would get on my tits making that noise for a whole journey soon as you come near any boost.

Found a moving vid of similar noise

http://youtu.be/mwZJFShQfoI

Is it just me that's not a fan? Just seems a bit ott?

Last edited:
There's a piece of rubber that sits inside the hole on the outer edge that the guide pin goes into, I used needle nosed pliers to pull it out on the drivers side that was giving me agro as it was too far in and stopping it going back in properly. I then placed it on the edge and it went in no hassle.

Would be better if it was more like a rubber grommet you had to put the pin into but I guess it works as it is.

Need to find some bulbs for the fronts, the ones I've found so far are bmw specific and not exactly cheap

turns out out I have a broken rear cluster on mine dealer tried a new clip didn't wk so going back Saturday to try a new clustercluster

It's nothing like the corsa in reality. The turbo is now amplified through to the cabin via the bar behind the dash, so I intend to blank it off this weekend and see if that makes much difference. It made plenty of noise before anyway, just slightly exaggerated now.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
PpAbarth Clio 200T Area 1