Meg R26R (for sale)

That one has been for sale for ages. He drives it non stop like its stolen, seen him about in it a few times. Apparently that's his second one as he wrote off his first...

Ive borrowed 1 for a day. Awesome fun..but the ti exhaust is a must have, just for the experience of having darth vader behind you when gunning it!
Harnesses are a pain for daily use..but id live with that tbh 8)

Ive borrowed 1 for a day. Awesome fun..but the ti exhaust is a must have, just for the experience of having darth vader behind you when gunning it!
Harnesses are a pain for daily use..but id live with that tbh 8)

wonder if there is a TI zaust out there for the 197

It does make you wonder how someone who not only spells like that, but thinks that advert is going to entice someone to buy his car, manages to afford a car like that in the first place.

It does make you wonder how someone who not only spells like that, but thinks that advert is going to entice someone to buy his car, manages to afford a car like that in the first place.

Yeah I completely agree, I see this all the time and I wonder what I'm doing wrong in life when morons can afford **** I can only dream of. I've been on track with some of these (not in them) on a renaultsport day and they ****ing annihilated everything there and sounded great doing it!

I have had one from new and only managed 1000 miles! Obviously a great handling car and feels "special". As someone has already said, the harnesses can be a bit of a pain for everyday use. The Ti is pretty quiet to be honest. It's all indiction nois. The diff is really good and tugs you into and around corners. But, and it's a big but, I have to say the Integra Type R (dc2) is more fun and more entertaining.

Im not usually one to pick on people for spelling but come on.

RENAULT SPORT MEGANE R26R SEPECAL EDDITION 1 IN 100 IN THE UK. NUMBER 58 ON THE PLACK. IN VERY GOOD CONDITION VERY WELL LOOKED AFTER BEEN GARAGED SINCE NEW JUST BEEEN DRIVON ON WEEKENDS, LOW MILEAGE, WELL MAINTAIN MONEY NO MATTER, FULL RENAULT SERVIC HISTORY

HIGHT SPEC CAR
FULL TITANIUM EXHAUST SYSTEM
CLIMIT CONTROL
FOLDING DOOR MIRROWS
ROLL CAGE
RED WHEELS WITH TOYS R888
CARBON BONET
ALL FROM FACTORY FITTED

Its a shame the car is so safe, the world would be better if he had died in the crash.