megane 250 prices announced

I have been thinking of this for a while now.. not sure i can actually part with the clio though at the moment.

I was looking at a F1 230 on an 07 plate the other week.. but people tell me to stick with the clio as its nicer.. wish i could have both

....I prefer the old shape RS Meg....although the non-RS car is dull beyond beleif!! I've yet to see one in the flesh but I find them a bit over-done!! Certainly won't part with 23K for one.....same money gets a Golf GTi....which although less power is a better looking car IMO.......

I think it's a lovely looking car, better than the 225 in my opinion :smile: A possibility for my next car... i like the 197 too much at the moment to think about changing it.

i agree with you all! i like it but not enough to swap the 197 for one. 23k is a bit of a rip off but i think that they will depreciate quite quickly so it might be something to look at next year lol!

I'm not a fan of it yet, I think the old one is better looking but it may grow on me.
It does seem a little pricey, especially when you start speccin it up

It'll be a £17500 car brand new after they have been out for 6-8 months. They always are!!! Look at the R26, they were selling for 3-4k under book. Cant see these selling like hot cakes at 22k, unless thats what reno wants?

Crazy money for a Meg tbh - they will be £15k for a nearly new one in a year's time - wouldn't wanna 'lose' that £8k, it's silly.

....I prefer the old shape RS Meg....although the non-RS car is dull beyond beleif!! I've yet to see one in the flesh but I find them a bit over-done!! Certainly won't part with 23K for one.....same money gets a Golf GTi....which although less power is a better looking car IMO.......

golf gti better looking :blush: defo not imo, but then each to their own :thumbup1:.