megane conversion

choppen

Paid Member
ive decided im going to megane engine my clio ive been reading loads up on it and seems pretty straight forward (compared to the corsa c z20let I built) I have a complete megane 225 but I seem to be having trouble finding a off the shelf intercooler and pipework could any one help me out on measure ments or where to buy a kit from?
also can any one else see what else ill need if I need anything else that I wont have on the megane?
I know ill need it mapped when its all in
thanks

I think iirc, you'll need a different down pipe link, on the exhaust? One to suit the Clio

Looks like you can use the meg downpipe and manifold and you need a Miltec link pipe. Best to speak to the experts though.

As above, Meg downpipe, then Miltec link pipe which can be welded on to the Clio pipe.

Mods: Should this thread and the one linked by Tree be moved to the new FI section?

As above, Meg downpipe, then Miltec link pipe which can be welded on to the Clio pipe.

Mods: Should this thread and the one linked by Tree be moved to the new FI section?
so standard megane down pipe and miltek link pipe any links to where I can get it from?
yes didn't realise there was a section for turbo/supercharged clios needs movng :smile:

Should this not be in the FI section? Might as well use the new section.

Last edited:
225 engine, bare lump all timed up, no ancillaries.

ill let you know next week when I make my mind up what to do