Meguiars APC

I havn't used it, thought about getting it for alot of little bits i want to get to in the car.

Its ment to be really really good on the car and does the purpose well, but i also heard if you go into your local Asda or Tesco there is a alternative that is basically the exact same product just different label and price.

i also heard if you go into your local Asda or Tesco there is a alternative that is basically the exact same product just different label and price.

Daisy APC, think it was something like 97p for 1.5 litres when we got it. Does the job just as well if its for things like wheel arches and door areas - not sure if I would use it on fabrics etc though?

Although back to your original question :tongueout: I've not used Megs but it seems to be highly rated

Last edited:
It's great for eveything IMO :smile:

I use it as a pre-wash in a low pressure sprayer then rinse it off, get's grit and bird crap off the car before the snow foam.

It's also great for cleaning the mats! Spray it on, scrub and wash it off! And it gives the interior (dash etc) a nice clean and doesn't smear!

Heard good things about tesco's APC which is probably cheaper and does exactly the same job.

Daisy isn't suitable at all for interiors. Megs APC is very nice, but after the recent price hike, it's value isn't so good. Daisy cleans, but it's not great to use, but is fine for arches or wheels perhaps. Megs APC foams up really well, and is lovely to use, something which I'm prepared to pay for.

If it's simply exterior use, then perhaps take a look at Autosmart G101, which is more powerful than Megs APC, and is a LOT cheaper too (£10 for 5L, against £19 for 3.78L). That's suitable for interiors too.