Movie suggestions

jakehewitt

North East Rep
As I'm working away a lot iv been watching a lot of movies/tv to keep myself occupied in the hotel. Now I'm starting to run out of ideas of what to watch, anyone got any suggestions at all? Can be anything that you recommend. Old and New. Any genre tv or movie :smile:
Need to get myself away from these low budget straight to dvd films!! Haha

A few classics for me, and actually as canvas prints in the TV Room are Platoon and Goodfella's, can't beat them IMO.
of recent films, I've watched Django unchained which I thought was pretty good, and also Argo even tho I'm far from a Ben Affleck fan I did find this surprisingly decent to watch.

a random one that just popped in to my mind, the last king of Scotland is pretty good aswell.

Get Netflix. Tis awesome.

I've watched I dont know how many programs, seasons and films on it in the past year (I do an hour each night on my exercise bike and watch if on the iPad). There's been:

Prison Break (4 Seasons)
24 (8 Seasons)
House of Cards (1 Season)
Jericho (1.5 Seasons)
Jackass films (5 of)
Faster
Reign of Fire
Cowboys and Aliens
Air Force One
Hansel and Gretel
Real Steel
Thor
21 Jump Street
Shooter

There'll be loads I've missed but thats just off Netflix.

Newer stuff you've got:

Fast 6
World War Z
Wreck it Ralph
Jack Reacher
Cars 2
The Impossible

That's the thing, most of the above iv watched on netflix, kinda why I'm now after suggestions :smiley: ill keep coming back to this thread now like, got a few to be getting on with next week now :thumbup:

For an old classic you can't beat a bit of Cannonball... Even if it's just to hear a Lambo giving it beans. Turn up your speakers because this is still one of the best sounding cars to grace the planets tarmac.

[YOUTUBE]ZH7Ftv1Y2N4[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Breaking Bad

This thing has taken over my life for the last 3 weeks on Netflix

Aweome program

Breaking Bad

This thing has taken over my life for the last 3 weeks on Netflix

Aweome program

I couldn't get into BB. I tried, watched the first few episodes (Up to the one they melt the guy in the bath with acid) but couldn't get into it. Found it a chore.

Suits is another one of my fave (cause of Rachel and Jen) :smile:

Along with homeland

Love suits! One of the best looking gingers on TV there!

Go watch Filth at the cinema, quality film.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jasonlovesfrench General Chat 0
mmmmit Spotted 0
BREENY BOY All things Apple 15
cooper666 General Chat 8
Adrian General Chat 14