Mudflaps.

Quite pleased with my home made mudflaps for the winter months. Black cars are still a bitch to keep clean..lol
spoiler%20001_zps6fp7rjgw.jpg
spoiler%20008_zpswme269re.jpg

Reactions: Sean197
It's a labour of love with deep black! I'm a fan of mud flaps on these cars.

Is that water sitting in your O/S side repeater?

There are genuine mud flaps listed for the Clio 197 on the parts system and I saw them listed on an official Renault sport brochure
Front 7711 230 493
Rear 7711 230 494
Has anyone ever fitted these genuine shaped flaps to a 197 or 200 I'm not wanting to spend £30 on a pair that only fit std models without skirts or the different profile rear bumper. I don't mind the ones you made for the front but with all the carbon fibre bits and bobs for silly things like switches and badges you'd think someone could have made mud flaps by now.

They look good, hopefully it'll help keep the deep black cleaner for a smidge longer :smiley: really isn't easy in this weather!

Reactions: Gav16
There are genuine mud flaps listed for the Clio 197 on the parts system and I saw them listed on an official Renault sport brochure
Front 7711 230 493
Rear 7711 230 494
Has anyone ever fitted these genuine shaped flaps to a 197 or 200 I'm not wanting to spend £30 on a pair that only fit std models without skirts or the different profile rear bumper. I don't mind the ones you made for the front but with all the carbon fibre bits and bobs for silly things like switches and badges you'd think someone could have made mud flaps by now.
Totally agree not sure if there are genuine ones availablebut if there are they wont be cheap...:wink:

Front 7711 230 493
Rear 7711 230 494

Should there not be 4 part numbers or are they listed as a pair?

No that's the ones Renault lists for a 197 Clio I don't know what the std Clio mud flap part number is and goggling you don't know if the image you see is the right one either.

A front set and a rear set I don't think Renault would be that cheap to sell single ones. I would order a set if Renault would take them back if they are totally wrong for the car as their systems list it as correct.

Sorry not a fan, just my opinion. I would get that indicator sorted ASAP as water and electricity mixing together is neither good or cheap to fix.

have had my mud flaps on for a couple of years and have to say that they serve me very well..

Sorry not a fan, just my opinion. I would get that indicator sorted ASAP as water and electricity mixing together is neither good or cheap to fix.
If there was a genuine realistically priced factory option i would probably gone that route.

no got some from ebay...a cheap stuff but at the end of the day it doesnt really matter as long as your paintwork stays protected..

Last edited:
I'm not saying your mud flaps are crap mate and I know they are there for protection, I'm just not a fan in general.
no probs i know what you mean, just thought id give them a go and put them up for opinions as yours is valid too. i live in wales so lots of crap on the lanes etc, plus im an old rally boy at heart...lol

Reactions: LOCKE

Similar Thread Suggestions