My Albi Blue Clio 200

So after a 6-7 week wait I finally picked up my Clio 200 on Friday. So far I have travelled the grand total of 25 miles due to the snow and it's now safely tucked up in my garage where it will remain until the snow disappears. Driving home in the snow yesterday wasn't much fun, I got caught in a blizzard and really struggled for grip.

Options include:

- Cup pack (suspension tweaks and red brake calipers)
- Black speedline alloys
- Albi blue paint

Apologies for the poor pictures, these are the ones I took when I collected it.

IMG_1100.gif

IMG_1099.gif

IMG_1098.gif

IMG_1097.gif

IMG_1095.gif

I wish I could tell you more but I have hardly driven it. The only option I regret not adding now are the electric folding mirrors, would have made it much easier getting in/out of the garage.

Unfortunately it needs to go back in the new year as there was a nasty nick on the rear passengers side bumper. Looks like it has been scraped. Most of the scratches came out, there was one that went through to the bumper itself. The dealers have promised me they will address it in the new year and it will be as good as new once done. We'll see!

Looks great mate, don't worry as if you want to you can retro-fit the electric mirrors.

9 miles on the clock, wow, drive carefully!

Thanks for the comments all :smile: I can't wait to get driving it again but I won't take any risks. I was really hoping the snow would thaw so I could drive it via 20 miles of country roads to my mum and dad's, I imagine it would be awesome. Doesn't looking likely though :worried:

Very nice. Lisa didnt sell you this did she? Haha.

Nope - a guy called Andrew at Lookers Renault Chelmsford.

Albi is awesome. Shame about the damage though! Hope it's sorted without any Renault hassle.

Me too, they said it would be resolved so I'll give them the opportunity to fix it.

Looks great mate, don't worry as if you want to you can retro-fit the electric mirrors.

9 miles on the clock, wow, drive carefully!

I don't think you can, I'm sure there is a missing wiring loom and it's extremely expensive. I've never parked in a garage before so didn't realise how useful the mirrors would be. Nevermind :smile:

I also have a cup spoiler in the garage but I can't decide whether I will get it done or not.

Oh cr@p... mine live in the garage and the folding mirrors are a godsend!

Hope you can anyway for your sake. Still think the car looks great.

Looks awesome mate. Good luck with the dealers, i'm sure they will sort it out with it being a brand new 200. Albi Blue is the best colour!! :smiley: