My bonnet... swap for STD.. Stu???

haha, yea that is a bit strange. Well I live near Milton Keynes but im in Hull until monday (i.e a week today). Where abouts are you? Also why do you want rid of it? I've not changed a thing under the bonnet, pressumably this wont be a problem? Any chance of a few more pics?

haha, yea that is a bit strange. Well I live near Milton Keynes but im in Hull until monday (i.e a week today). Where abouts are you? Also why do you want rid of it? I've not changed a thing under the bonnet, pressumably this wont be a problem? Any chance of a few more pics?

Will take some tomorrow pal, changing as Im selling the car mate!

You can feed this direct to the airbox and will work well TBH

id love to do a swap with this as im runnin a cone an would solve all my airfeed problems.

only problem is mine is black lol. cant believe no one has snapped this up yet tbh

id love to do a swap with this as im runnin a cone an would solve all my airfeed problems.

only problem is mine is black lol. cant believe no one has snapped this up yet tbh

Thats the only prob mate, you could vynil wrap yours (carbon) like someone on here did!

I would need to get yours sprayed :wink:

Thats the only prob mate, you could vynil wrap yours (carbon) like someone on here did!

I would need to get yours sprayed :wink:

funny you should say about the vinyl wrappin dude, as ive got a mate that does it for a living. well sign writing an that too, but hes gona be wrappin my rear diffuser in carbon soon along with some other bits.

only probs is mine bein black :worried: