My cliometrics

Either upload them to a host such as photobucket then wrap the uploaded picture link in tags in here on you can upload them directly onto here, theres a button, little box with a tree in it.

[url]http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?10359-Posting-pics[/url]

Hope this works
imagejpeg

hi still having no joy with pics..... So far with car, new pioneer ice installed throughout, cable tied sensor.. Working at mo !. I have kept car clean most weeks since buying and my new plate x 200 cup fitted with carbon lettering, looks very smart. Parts to fit, new rs front badge. New pedals. New carbon fibre wing mirror winglets, and arrived today carbon fibre rear spats. I spoke Chris at streamline and will be ordering mirror caps, Renault badges on side of car in carbon/silver lettering, front and rear badges also, I am also interested in MC racing carbon rear spoiler to finish carbon off on car, has anyone bought from France and fitted it? The last and most expensive will be remap, akra evo exhaust and some 18 oz alloys with some nice choice tyres to suit, if someone could out pic up I can send them few pics over phone?. Cheers lawrence