my day at oulton park on 5th july

Had a open pitlane at oulton park on tuesday with my girlfriend. and to be honest i was sooo scared when i saw all the motorsport cars turning up on trailers and in lorries! as soon as i hit the track though i was fine so heres some of my pics.

01.jpg
[/IMG]
02.jpg
[/IMG]
13.jpg
[/IMG]

this evo got shown up big time by me in the corners
12.jpg
[/IMG]

had this lotus too
11.jpg
[/IMG]

was on track with the ginetta g50, sooooo fast
14.jpg
[/IMG]
15.jpg
[/IMG]
10.jpg
[/IMG]
09.jpg
[/IMG]
03.jpg
[/IMG]
08.jpg
[/IMG]
07.jpg
[/IMG]
06.jpg
[/IMG]
fort id name an shame this gorgeous evo. got wooped by me on the track lol.
04.jpg
[/IMG]

last pic of my clio and the misses bmw.

05.jpg
[/IMG]

Looked like a nice day and a nice car :smile:

I really need to go back now I'm a bit more confident on track, oulton as a first trackday was pretty good though for me. Didn't get it sideways under trees at all?

...I must try an OPL sometime....but I am scared! Those Fiat 500 Essesse are growing on me......

great pics mate.seen a car almost identical to yours at broughton park the other day.your not to far from me,trying to organise a meet up sson if your intrested

thanks for all the coments. was glad i did the open pitlane and not a novice day. my average mpg was 13.4 lol. yeh kieran im up for a meet. thinking of selling me 197 now though, as i have the trackday bug and im planning a clio 172 cup for a track project.

Great pics. I need to do a trackday!!

I hope you did that ****ing Fiat 500... Something that Mr May couldn't manage on a certain show!! lol :wink:

Jacko, who took your pictures was it Xtreme photography, they did mine last time i was there in Feb and only 6 of the 20 or so pics would open, i've written, rang and threatened them but with no luck, i think they've deleted them and won't repay us the 25 sheets we forked out.

£25....

I've seen photos taken by these "photographers" and they are not worth £25. Give me money for petrol and I'll take some proper photos :wink:

Very nice photos, I have been driven around Oulton and it is a great little circuit!

Great pics. I need to do a trackday!!

I hope you did that ****ing Fiat 500... Something that Mr May couldn't manage on a certain show!! lol :wink:

Damn Right!! :bat:

£25....

I've seen photos taken by these "photographers" and they are not worth £25. Give me money for petrol and I'll take some proper photos :wink:

You can say that again, I've seen some pretty shoddy pictures floating around. I think my ones from Mallory were by Xtreme, TBH they were pretty good (not great) but they had me and my brother in law chasing each other around which I would never have gotten myself so worth the money.

Was this your first track day then Jacko? I really wanna do Oulton :bounce: