My first RS197

How did the clutch bleed go?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I would say we'll but I took the car out yesterday after completing all the work and the clutch was slipping. Just took it out today and it didn't slip so it might need rebleeding [emoji23]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

So as above the car is complete. Engine is all running fine and holding great temperatures

I took the car out last night and the clutch slipped like a bitch. My bad I should have changed it whilst it was easily accessible.

Ordered a new clutch last night.

Took the car out to show SWMBO what was happening and the clutch didn't slip?

Going to bleed it again Sunday when I get chance and see what happens before commiting to taking everything back out to change the clutch.

Fingers crossed a9b7b4d935feb2b30ad0b00bb220b243.jpgda3d4e6340a9404849846528256f4bb5.jpg

Bit more driving today and last night. Covered over 60 miles and no clutch slip. I'm thinking maybe it was a bit dirty from being in storage and not being used for a while [emoji1696][emoji1696][emoji1696]

Not the worst result, park the new clutch aside until you know it’s time to replace it?
Exactly that mate no doubt it will go eventually [emoji23]. It was on sale on Renault parts direct anyway so £200 all in with the slave.

Looks stunning with a clean, I know the pains of cleaning a black car.

So jealous of the conversion, glad you're enjoying it bud.

Looks stunning with a clean, I know the pains of cleaning a black car.

So jealous of the conversion, glad you're enjoying it bud.
Cheers mate. Yeah the paint isn't great but it looks good in the picture [emoji23]

Conversion is the best thing I've done. Would recomend it to anyone

What kind of money did you spend - don't give me exact numbers obviously. Was the main cost the 225 engine/box? Any hidden costs you weren't expecting?

What kind of money did you spend - don't give me exact numbers obviously. Was the main cost the 225 engine/box? Any hidden costs you weren't expecting?
Well the conversion package was £850 then you need a loom making which is £250, ecu immobiliser swap about £80 then a few miscellaneous items such as coolant bottle some coolant hose etc. I done all new oil aswell and a few extras like intercooler and harpipe kit lol you could do. It for under 1500 easy but it would be pretty basic

Reactions: rcwsr