My Full Fat Mistress - 293bhp F4RT - The end of an era...

Will deff ordering a spoiler stickers now they look great Angel:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Recently I have been hankering after some bright alloys to the clio. I really like the look of the Sparco Assettos and want them in yellow but kept thinking that if I spend 700 on the alloys then another 3 to 4 hundred on getting them painted, what if I dont like em???

To answer my dilemma I have painted my Renault ones yellow with white diamonds just to see if I can live with it... So far so good I think...

C0DDAC57-orig.jpg

:nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope:Angel please don't do it:tongueout:anic::tongueout:anic::tongueout:anic::tongueout:anic::tongueout:anic:

I had a sneaky feeling you'd go yellow!!! :thumbup:

You know what, I really like them, I just think if you're keeping the colour then you should do some more colour-coding, starting with white Calipers as Klinck has already said. Then throw some nice yellow-tinged Kevlar goodies on from your own collection. They're going to be Marmite I think, but I like them.

I really like them, but black callipers with yellow Brembo text.

White would be such a pain to keep clean.

Loving the mirrors too ! :thumbsup:

Good call - black and yellow callipers. ^^^

I had a sneaky feeling you'd go yellow!!! :thumbup:

You know what, I really like them, I just think if you're keeping the colour then you should do some more colour-coding, starting with white Calipers as Klinck has already said. Then throw some nice yellow-tinged Kevlar goodies on from your own collection. They're going to be Marmite I think, but I like them.
I'd second that. Yellow badges and trim?

If you stick with the yellow wheels I'd get the callipers painted white :wink:

I like the sound of that...

mate that actually looks pretty smart,would never have thought it

Cheers mate

I really like them, but black callipers with yellow Brembo text.

I like the sound off this too, oh a new dilema... Aaagggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

Got more plans, going for the cup racer look with side graphics, bootlid graphics and a roof wrap

Added some more bits in the past couple of weeks, still really unsure about the yellow wheels but they do look so much better in the flesh.

Firstly, I ditched the yellow kevlar trims and replaced them with my carbon ones, photos do not does these justice.
picture.php

Also fitted some Apex lowering springs that I got off Jonsey. These springs are great and have a fantastic rep from the Audi and VW boys. The handling is much better with less roll, less pitch under braking and not too crashy at all, plus they lower the car by 30mm which is a much better stance.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Next up is some graphics, I'll be doing the whole car cup racer style for my business so to start with I got Jase to knock me up some stickers to my design. It's only the tailgate that is having these.
picture.php

picture.php

very brave mate, well done for doing something new!

what is the front diffuser? looks very nice

I'm thinking the wheels will have to go. They were a brave move that I had to try.... The thing with my motor is that I will put something on for a few weeks then take it of again if it doesn't sit right.

The front diffuser thing is just some corner splitters I am trying out. Wondered if anyone would notice and now you have I best upload some pics ...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
i would be interested in them for sure they look nice, i would make them a bit smaller though make the come out a little less so they are a bit more subtle