my r27 albi blue

my r27 wip

so here we are picked the car up yesterday afternoon. done a tank and a half of petrol already and omg absolutly love the car. so many lil things that put a smile on my face.

IMAG0092.jpg
IMAG0091.jpg
IMAG0095.jpg
IMAG0093.jpg
IMAG0094.jpg

such a brilliant car, so much fun to drive and cruise control cool. lol

Last edited:
tank and a half in a day sounds about right lol. the smile it puts on your face is worth it though. hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us!

well out again totnight and still smiling just the noise and pull. so nice handles like a beaut lol...

right looking for the carbon splitter and skirts where form and how much please guys....

well out again totnight and still smiling just the noise and pull. so nice handles like a beaut lol...

right looking for the carbon splitter and skirts where form and how much please guys....

have a look on K-TEC johnny,

they have them on there, but renault do them as well and are slightly cheaper as well i think. :001_tt1:

right guys now updated much. so heres few bits.

been and purchased some standard black car matts/jvc avx33 headunit has been fitted also.

my plans now include after much thinking...

-ktec cat back system
-white coolant hose kit
-white induction hose kit
-white brake lines(braided)
-white calipers
-chromed engine bay caps(pas/oil/washer/brake/battery top/front inlet part)
-h and r lowering springs
-25mm spacers rear.
-front and rear strut braces in gloss white

-6k hids
-white numberplate lights and side lights
-remove rear wiper
-gloss black grilles and diffuser
-gloss black roof(maybe)

-sound proofing in doors rear quaters and boot
-hertz components front and rear coax in back
-audison cables (sonus)(have)
-chord oddesey 2 wires(have)
-audison srx2 amp(have)
-matrix line driver(have)

ovb as xmas is coming up soon things may be slow but should be done for show season.

the strut braces and chrome parts are being custom made for me hopefully.....
cheers

fantastic list you got going on there johnny,

there should be some good looking 197,s come show season, :lol: ( cant wait ), lol

Not much then buddy! :smiley: Will be awesome when you get it all done, will look forward to your progress and pics, you have the same colour as mine to will be interesting to see! 8)

yes o forgot to add the carbon front splitter and skirts poss. lmao. yeah guno hit next year shows again me thinks but with power this time lol.

White calipers :worried:

Also you will severly comprimise the handling sticking spacers on the rear only. They have the same track front and back, adding 50mm to the track will really upset it imo.....

yes i was toying with the spacers as ive seen ppl are compramising the handleing.i will see on that one there pretty much 90% the bits that i will be doing some may change or differ. cheers

Remember what they are made for and class leader at, handling.............. I hate spacers full stop after having a set on mne, but to just put them on one axle will proper screw it up imo. Gaz :smile: