nails

Well was having a nice drive to cannock to pick up some mats off ste burns, I was enjoying a spirited drive, and then bang in goes a nail into my tyre, anyone else had this happen?? It is so damn annoying, only had the car four weeks and had a nail in my tyre, had my last car 4 years and only happened once lol. I had it repaired but does this mess your tyre up in anyway?

know how u feel! so anoying...had to replace two tyres in the last 3weeks due to nails and they was brand new in march aswell! :worried: ....dnt get where they all come from!!!! lol

yeah really annoying cus i dont like repairs. i know they are fine but i dont trust them lol

na never trust a repair on our wheels
think what would happen if you had a blow out

I know needed a repair for like a week, until i get paid, then i will get a new tyre next week :smile:

if ever you in tyre trouble mate i got a spare you can always borrow:thumbup:

thats brilliant mate, i think i'm going to try and sort out a spare alloy this week then get the new tyre put onto that, then keep the one that was repaired as a spare!

Had my other car for nearly 5 years and it hasn't happened once. I feel I'm slightly missing out.

i hope u touched wood after u said that? otherwise tomorrow uh oh lol