Name that splitter someone please

@sevenfourate that first one @Sean197 mentioned is one of the options, you can buy it here

But for me it's more about the fact that you have options to actually put a proper flat splitter on it. Hell you could have one made out of carbon really easily. There's also the Sifo one which I think looks fantastic but the price is eyewatering...

Because of the utterly daft rubber strip on the 197 we have the option of the standard RenaultSport one or cock all else really.

Thanks for the link Mes. TBH i like your rubber option !

I've just emailed Triple R Composites. I know they are supposed to have had one in the pipeline for the 200 for ages.

I've asked if that will be anytime soon and if not: have any other 200 owners purchased and fitted anything else they make.

Reactions: ///M
Thanks for the link Mes. TBH i like your rubber option !

I've just emailed Triple R Composites. I know they are supposed to have had one in the pipeline for the 200 for ages.

I've asked if that will be anytime soon and if not: have any other 200 owners purchased and fitted anything else they make.

Or just buy a piece of raw carbon and have it cut to shape and extend it backwards like the Sifo one!

If I had a 200 I'd be very tempted to make my own.

For any 200 owners - fresh info from Triple R Composites:

"Hi Syer,

The actual clio splitter is not complete yet we have been crazy busy recently and have had to put all mould and development work to one side.

The ST MK2 FL does fit, however the Clio one will obviously fit perfect compared to the ST one.

Many thanks,
Ollie"

Well; for any 200 owner interested in an off the shelf splitter.........after a seriously long delay: Triple R Composites will supposedly have one ready to fit in 3-4 weeks (Info stolen from facebook)

36965459594_41356b87ce_b.jpg

Many 200 owners have previously fitted one from a Focus ST - as this went on with next to no modifications needed. For info the pic below is one of those fitted to a 200. So the purpose made one may look similar. Then again it may not.

***And for reference the GRP one for the Focus is just £93 !!

36965459754_2acec448f5_b.jpg

Just for info !! :smile:

Reactions: Imran
Well; for any 200 owner interested in an off the shelf splitter.........after a seriously long delay: Triple R Composites will supposedly have one ready to fit in 3-4 weeks (Info stolen from facebook)

View attachment 115776

Many 200 owners have previously fitted one from a Focus ST - as this went on with next to no modifications needed. For info the pic below is one of those fitted to a 200. So the purpose made one may look similar. Then again it may not.

***And for reference the GRP one for the Focus is just £93 !!

View attachment 115777

Just for info !! :smile:

Spats will go straight onto the 197 right? Jealous of that GRP splitter...

Similar Thread Suggestions