Need help, exhaust centre section remap?

Hi guys, I'm currently running a full decat setup (decat manifold, decat pipe & scorpion non resonated cat back. Recently I've had some trouble with sound limits on track so looking at changing the centre section a resonated version rather than my non res. My car has already been remapped with a few pops/bangs at k tec. Do you think by changing the centre section to a resonated one i would need to have my remapped again? Thanks

Spoke to someone at k tec and he seems to think because I have the rest done including v6 intake etc it shouldn't be a problem and only would need a remap if I was to change something else like cams

Won't need to remap adding a silencer, especially not on the OEM ECU.

The Sagem applies closed loop fuel corrections (learnt values from trims to hit target lambda) globally, so will be fine for such a minimal change.

[MENTION=4181]Chrisgti6[/MENTION] it only pops and bangs when i make it do so (by tapping the accelerator past 4K revs) if I don't touch it won't pop so I don't mind it :smile:
[MENTION=38628]TB Rich[/MENTION] thank you for the reply, this is what I had hoped but just wanted to check with a few people :smile: thanks again!