Need Help...with Brakes which ones..

Nothing wrong with the Renault ones that come as standard
Ask Karl for price

Mintex !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So no no no
Your life

I just got a quote from Elite in Rainham £130 redstuff fitted £200 front and back. Renault want £220 for fronts only.

i put redstuff on front about 11 months ago and they never seemed to bed properly or i may have give it some to early and my disks are warped so going all standard again at end of month

I run redstuff, u need to go real easy for 300+ miles to bed in but they really work well if you do it properly, i luv my set i got atm.

Decent cold bite, never fade and almost zero brake dust!

I run redstuff, u need to go real easy for 300+ miles to bed in but they really work well if you do it properly, i luv my set i got atm.

Decent cold bite, never fade and almost zero brake dust!
is that dust free from daily use Ben???

Redstuff are based on cars over 200 bhp, unfortunately most of the 197/200s dont come close to that power standard especially for the runin period, which is probably why only ben, woody and the more aged/experienced drivers have got the best out of them

I have had the Ferodo DS2500 pads fitted along with some braided lines and Motul RBF600 brake fluid very recently. I have to say I am well impressed by the upgrade.

im alsao going for the ds2500 pads next,had the red stuff on my last 197 along with grooved front disks and braided lines worked absolutely brilliant and as ben r-1 says brake dust is very minimal

Never had any problems on road or track with the OEM Brembo HC discs and OEM Brembo/Ferodo pads with HEL Hoses & Millers Oils Racing Brake Fluid 300+.

The standard setup is a setup that many other car owners would pay £1500+ to have on their lesser-braked cars.

But, I am intrigued to try DS2500 as I've used them on other cars to good effect.