Need help

Had the car for a few weeks but the thought of an ITG Panel Filter and an exhaust just keeps coming right through my mind. Thinking of milltek cat-back however, i've heard of it melting the 197 rear diffuser. Would i need to purchase a 200 diffuser before purchasing the cat back exhaust or should it be okay on the 197 oem diffuser?

Also one thing, are both worth it? Does anyone have any tips or advice on other products?

Just going by what i've read on here. But what one would you say is better? KTEC or Milltek? Scorpion was also on the list, really starting to really like the sound of those systems.

I'll check the list out though!

Having never had an aftermarket exhaust on my car I can't really give a comment on which is best, however you'll find that people have different opinions depending on which one they've bought :smile:

The three you've mentioned do tend to be among the most popular (excl Akrapovic, this is a very expensive option). Best bet is to have a listen to the videos on that thread and go with which one you prefer.

if you have the pennies you should go for Akrapovic mate..great overall quality and it sounds awesome...
have a ktec with the centre section delete..sounds superb too...

No fitment issues on my Milltek,sounds and looks great.( with decat pipe ).
attachment.php

Attachments

• exhaust 030.jpg
    exhaust 030.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 70
Thanks a lot guys.
Would go for Akrapovic if I had the money but sadly, it's just a little bit out of my budget :thumb1: Good to know that I don't need to fork out the cash for a new diffuser. Looks pretty good with 197 diffuser with the tips coming out. Think I'll get the cat-back for now then work on the next upgrade to the system later. :smile: