net providers

I had the same with virin mate 4 weeks no phone 1 week no net was offered £5 off bill so sky all the way for me now and it's just as fast with no f ups

it was just me net was down so changed the hub modem and working now but slow at times,they give me £10 of the bill for the sh*t customer care!constantly been put on hold and listening to susan boyle!may have to change to sky.

You'll get better broadband with Virgin for gaming, etc.

Sky give a better TV package IMO, because you get F1 HD...

Virgin have the TiVo box which is awesome.

I'm a Sky customer, personally.

We are with Sky. Really the only company to offer a proper "Unlimted" service as they dont have a usuage policy.

Our problem is though that our house is on a new housing estate 7km from the exchange so the max speed we can get through our line is 512Kb (Half a meg) which isnt Skys fault.

Cant get Virgin as they aint in our area but if I could I'd get the Virgin fibre service but keep Sky tele.

For their broadband? I dont know.

There is for the TV yes. But we have a Sky Protect thingy which covers all TV stuff.

I have Sky, I live on a brand new estate and they never thought of laying the cables etc for Virgin Media.

I have Sky, I live on a brand new estate and they never thought of laying the cables etc for Virgin Media.

Thats my biggest gripe. Why the fudge wasnt everything put in in Fibre as a future proofing exercise? Does my nut in.

I use BT infinity and have never had an issue with useage or capping. And sometimes I use A LOT of data :wink:

I'm with BT business, it's amazing how you can haggle them down in price and top notch service.

Just to say if you have had issues with your Internet, your router will need to sync with the exchange again to up your brass. Your speed should increase slowly over the next few days till it settles your line profile.

Don't have problems with sky they ring me to make sure everything is ok not like virgin who never answer the questions USELESS ain't the word

i've got a wireless dongle and its spot on,works virtually everywhere,i/we even watch the footy at work through sky go,£7.50 a month,can't go wrong

I'm with BT business, it's amazing how you can haggle them down in price and top notch service.

Just to say if you have had issues with your Internet, your router will need to sync with the exchange again to up your brass. Your speed should increase slowly over the next few days till it settles your line profile.
yes your right its a lot faster
i've got a wireless dongle and its spot on,works virtually everywhere,i/we even watch the footy at work through sky go,£7.50 a month,can't go wrong

for £7.50 its a fair deal mate:thumbup1:

I have the virgin media 50meg. The throttling is annoying if you spank it. Also recently got a "please don't do your dodgy downloading during the day" letter from them.

To be honest i do take the micheal, really really push my luck with the amount i download.