New clutch.. What brand..

So I've managed to get myself a low mileage 200 gearbox for my 197 so when I get it fitted I might as well have the clutch done also.
What is the best brand to go with and where from?
Thanks [emoji4][emoji106]

Unless you're running boost (usual torque kills clutches blurb)

Tell my clutch that! 10,000 hard miles with an extra 50% of peak torque (@ 350+lbft from 240lbft) and it's still going strong - bloody mental! It was the first thing I was expecting to have to replace after tuning.

A Valeo or LUK clutch would be fine, but as above - make sure you change the slave cylinder too otherwise you might have to have the box out again in a few miles.

When the clutch on my old Focus ST stated to slip on full boost I bought a full RS clutch set up for it and it was 'Luk' stuff in Ford boxes and branded both Luk and Volvo! Never missed a beat with that clutch.

When the clutch on my old Focus ST stated to slip on full boost I bought a full RS clutch set up for it and it was 'Luk' stuff in Ford boxes and branded both Luk and Volvo! Never missed a beat with that clutch.

Thats my my plan once mine finally gives up!

Ahhh thanks guys :smile: I've seen a kit on euro car parts with the slave cylinder too. I think it was just under 300. And that's LUK so I might go for that!