new exhaust

I have heard Jases Miltek and Adrians K-tec exhausts side-by-side and they are both great, they sound completely different though so I think it is going to come down to personal preference. I think that the K-tec was a lot more throaty and slightly louder but the Miltek was quite smooth and more refined. The choice is yours lol!

super sprint? or Janspeed?

If i put an exhaust on my 200 when i get it, does that void warrenty straight away?

how much of a differance does decat or sports cat make on the milltek.as my cat back is quite quiet.any performance increase?

Are either too loud for track days?

K-tec;
Pro Performance exhaust with Pro performance decat: Idle 70db, 4,500rpm 86db, 6,500rpm 92db

Milltek;
No product info about DB but IIRC it is quieter than the K-tec

If i put an exhaust on my 200 when i get it, does that void warrenty straight away?

Cannot really give a black and whit answer to this mate. Technically yes it does, however Renault have been more than considerate in the past with mods. For example if you change the exhaust and then had issues with the steering wheel they aren't likely to refuse the repair as they aren't related. You can have problems though so don't go in with the expectation it will get sorted. Always worth asking the question though!