New Forum for Other Makes & Models

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Today, the Motors section has had a new name, and a new subforum, added to it.

No, not one exclusively for the new Fiesta ST, but "Other Marques", and under that, there is a section progress threads for all your new Fiesta ST's out there, and for my chavvy Saxo.

So please do fill this forums with dozens of new threads about how you have all sold your Clio's for the new Fiesta ST, or if you have another make & model car, they are welcome in there too.

Much love, from someone who really wants a Fiesta ST in case you hadn't guessed. :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Mike

Thank got I bought a Clio 200

Hey speaking of which when are we getting the banner changed to welcome the New 200T?

Thank got I bought a Clio 200

Hey speaking of which when are we getting the banner changed to welcome the New 200T?

I will have to abuse MikeDX for that!

Are you the only person who has bought a new 200T? :wink:

Yeah. Loyalty you see.

Pffft to all those that have bought a fiesta ST. Mind you I've been on stock and it's a full on Chav fast

It's far nicer over here

It would be wrong for me to comment on the STOC, but when I did my comparison between the ST and the 197, the comments left by quite a lot of people were really nice, and interesting.

Personally, I have suffered no issues on there, but that's not to say that some people have had some :smile: