New forum suggestions thread

Can you please post SUGGESTIONS here and we can consider what we can do to make the site the best we can.

Hot naked ladies gallery.......jokes thread.. Totaly uncensored to include all the funny but totally un PC jokes we all get text by MikeH

Hot naked ladies gallery.......jokes thread.. Totaly uncensored to include all the funny but totally un PC jokes we all get text by MikeH

Im all for this :smiley:

Plus tapatalk no worky, is it something to do with the changeover?

Last edited by a moderator:
Now if only we had a 'like' feature I could have just pressed that for Fernandez' comment :wink:
Like feature would be cool as would being able to tag a member in a post so they get a notification that they've been mentioned/thanked/bigged up/grassed up. Although I've seen on some forums you can thank someone for their post but I'm not keen on that as it turns into a huge bum lick fest

Darker theme option and new logo for the 200t people.... :wink:

Didn't realise you were awake.. can you do a transparent version of the logo that we can stick different photos behind for the banner? nothing too harsh - maybe with a bit of a border so we keep the antialiasing?

It would be nice if the title of the thread was in bold when its new or has new posts, I am finding it very hard to tell threads apart. Might just be me as I am used to the old layout however would help lots if it was implemented.

Profiles need an make over. The dark text and against dark blue backgrounds make it hard to read anything.

Might just be me but the club merchandise section is abit of a mess
i think it needs to be tidied up abit and only relevant things should be in there as its very confusing to find anything