NEW GoPro 3!

1440P filming and the iphone app :O

It has to be a buy, but i dont want anything to happen to it like my now broken Hero 2!!.. Thats right, the mount fell off the especially cleaned straight surface window at 130!! and my mate ran it over....

It has to be a buy, but i dont want anything to happen to it like my now broken Hero 2!!.. Thats right, the mount fell off the especially cleaned straight surface window at 130!! and my mate ran it over....

4k at 12fps
2.5k at 30fps
1440p at 48fps
1080p at 60fps
720p at 120fps

That is quite something!
Now if you could monitor the feed by wireless.... ;-)

Taking your financial loss out of the equation, that is very funny! :rofl:

Not sure why they've updated the resolution to 2.5k @ 30fps, seems complete overkill. The high fps video at 720 is interesting though as well as the integrated WiFi.

Think I'll ask Santa for a new 3 in time for next years trackday season to start.

Not much time between the release of the 2 and 3?

Looks awesome! Might be asking Santa for the White version aswell :smiley:
Don't think I'd need the Silver or Black?

Is there a release date ? I have seen some web sites saying preorder for delivery in two weeks ? But then I have seen dates for next year....

Similar Thread Suggestions