New manifold does it need a remap?

My flexi's have gone and it seems a new manifold is going to be needed.... What a pain in the ass.

Question is if get a toyosport manifold fitted will the car need remapping to run properly?

Well mine has a toyosports manifold and oreca system and is relatively happy but i'm getting it remapped at rs tuning in a couple of weeks as it's keen on kangarooing when setting off.

I am somewhat skint so remaping until august will be difficult. Mines occasionally kangarooo's with no mods.

It can make you look a bit of a dick if its the first time somebodies in the car. As long as its not a dog with the new manifold I will be able to leave it hopefully.

Mine has been as it is for months now. The kangaroo effect is just annoying at times. But it's not a problem.

Does your manifold knock against the subframe?

From the pictures it seems like its a tight squeeze.

I don't think so. I can't hear it if it does, but that doesn't mean that yours won't, I've heard of people complaining about it.

Remapping mine after the manifold definitely increased the performance but it still kangaroos occasionally, I just dip the clutch blip the throttle & all is good.
Despite having all the Vibra tech mounts fitted & notching the subframe mine still hits occasionally when I launch the car hard, no big deal really.

unless its a performance manifold then no it will not need remapping. Who ever has told you it will needs to be shot for talking ********.
The kangarooing is one of the perks of having these cars lol, be positive on the throttle and it will be ok, i never had an issue?

Just put in an offer on a toyosport one on ebay. Does fact that the buy it now price is 10 x what they had been selling it for mean that they are out of stock?