New Membership Packages NOW LIVE

You'd have to pay the £20 I'm afraid as it would look like your year membership has run out.

Still not Platnum jase can you let me know when my pack will be out and my memebership upgraded sent money last Tuesday ?

hi mates, my "paid member" membership will expire 1-12-1213..
i'm with you from 2008 and i want to renewal and go for "gold membership" :thumbsup:

i've only a doubt.. i read: "DO NOT USE if you are a Paid member!" so i don't know how to do.. :worried:
if wait to it will expired and after make the new subscription or make now the "uprade to gold from paid member".. i'm afraid that this upgrade it's only for not "in expire" membership ..

many thanks

simo

hi mates, my "paid member" membership will expire 1-12-1213..
i'm with you from 2008 and i want to renewal and go for "gold membership" :thumbsup:

i've only a doubt.. i read: "DO NOT USE if you are a Paid member!" so i don't know how to do.. :worried:
if wait to it will expired and after make the new subscription or make now the "uprade to gold from paid member".. i'm afraid that this upgrade it's only for not "in expire" membership ..

many thanks

simo

you need to scroll down further.

[h=3]Upgrade to Gold from Paid Member[/h]£15 for 2 years
Use this if you are ALREADY a paid member and want to upgrade to a Gold membership

Hi guys

must be being blind as I can't find any links to become a paid member!?

What do I have to do Lolz!?

Hi guys

must be being blind as I can't find any links to become a paid member!?

What do I have to do Lolz!?

I've just done mine, click on forum actions (on the main blue bar, top) edit profile .

On the left hand side are options/settings and click on paid subscriptions, you'll see the options to pay from there.

HTH

i mate just received my member pack today and all is well ect just 1 sticker is clio197.net and 1 is clio200.net just wondering if this is the norm or mistake thanks joe