New Rear Spoiler.

Looks good - any chance you can add one from the side and also how it looks at roughly the height/angle below? Just need to confirm my suspicions that (for some reason) the sprint looks better than the cup on a deep black car?

IMG_5594.jpg

Reactions: Gav16
Looks good - any chance you can add one from the side and also how it looks at roughly the height/angle below? Just need to confirm my suspicions that (for some reason) the sprint looks better than the cup on a deep black car?

IMG_5594.jpg
Thanks yes will do, personally didnt want to go the other spoiler route, just not for me. Beware not enough glue comes with it and its best to key the top of the tailgate to get a good fix. :wink:spoiler%20007_zpswa9a9dxo.jpg

Nice! Definitely confirms it for me then :tongueout:

What do you mean by key the top of the tailgate, or was that a typo?

Thanks yes will do, personally didnt want to go the other spoiler route, just not for me. Beware not enough glue comes with it and its best to key the top of the tailgate to get a good fix. :wink:spoiler%20007_zpswa9a9dxo.jpg
Looks great. Subtle. Am I right then that it's just bonded on with no fixings?

Nice! Definitely confirms it for me then :tongueout:

What do you mean by key the top of the tailgate, or was that a typo?
No clear fitting instructions came with it but my painter advised he would rub the gloss finish off so as the glue would have a good connection and stay put, last thing i wanted was my new shinny £275 spoiler flying off at road speeds....

Reactions: Micah
Looks great, really good addition and finishes off the back end nicely! Good price too with the painting so cheap!

Reactions: Gav16