New RS200 edc owner nearly

Hi all,
Just saying hello and as the title suggests but not until 1st Sept.

looking to remap the car after a few months maybe, I know a few on here have the Superchips map, are they all sorted now and working fine, no limp mode problems etc.

Derek

Welcome.

Would like to think that mine will arrive for 1st Sept... but I suspect I might be looking at mid - late Sept at the earliest :mellow:

Has anyone worked out yet, what sort of torque increase the EDC box can take without going boom? As I've commented before, just a shame that renault don't offer an official power increase like Ford for the Fiesta ST.

Avoid super chips three people have had their cars mapped and all had problems, what eer your opinions on KTec's claims at least they appear to "develope" their in house maps for safety rather than top figures

Mine is all sorted after a good few conversations with Michael from superchips who was spot on, I've had to have the coil pack changed but read on here someone with the car as standard has had the same issue so cannot comment if the unit caused it. Others recommend against it but the bluefin allows it to be taken off in 2 mins which is ideal for me. The performance is unreal and the positive is the handling doesn't seem to be affected. Go for it!!

Just wondering what dates you guys ordered your cars?

Trying to get some idea of when mine is likely to turn up.

What spec have you gone for?

200t lux flame red (reversing camera being the only option added). Did not go for the cup suspension because of the state of the roads round here and not likely these days to be doing many track days.

Going to pop into the "stealer's" tomorrow morning and chase them up.

200t lux flame red (reversing camera being the only option added). Did not go for the cup suspension because of the state of the roads round here and not likely these days to be doing many track days.

Going to pop into the "stealer's" tomorrow morning and chase them up.

Sounds a good spec. I bet you can't wait to get your hands on it!

Gutted :'(

Dropped into the dealer today and they reckon "no chance for early September". Not even got a chassis number assigned to the order yet! Let alone in the build queue.

The sales guy was pretty honest and said that they were currently (and had been for a time) having difficulty getting new cars out of Renault (I'm assuming from what and how he said it, he meant "any" cars).

Question... how in the name of hell are dealers supposed to sell any cars, when they can't get any????

:tongueout:anic::tongueout:anic::tongueout:anic:

Gutted :'(

Dropped into the dealer today and they reckon "no chance for early September". Not even got a chassis number assigned to the order yet! Let alone in the build queue.

The sales guy was pretty honest and said that they were currently (and had been for a time) having difficulty getting new cars out of Renault (I'm assuming from what and how he said it, he meant "any" cars).

Question... how in the name of hell are dealers supposed to sell any cars, when they can't get any????

:tongueout:anic::tongueout:anic::tongueout:anic:

Sorry to hear that. I was having the same problem with mine...:nope:

However they had the exact same car and spec turn up at the import center but in Black so i said i'd have that instead!:tongue_smilie: