Newbie - Albi Blue 200

Hi guys,

Been lurking on the site a while and created an account, just not got around to posting yet.
This is the first Clio RS I have owned (bought it back in Feb) and i'm really enjoying it so far.
I recently got a new job which meant I needed to get a car quite quickly, so I wasn't able to be too fussy about getting a perfect car (would have really like Recaros and possibly a Cup model).
However I did get the garage I bought it from to change the cam belt before I agreed to buy it, gearbox feels solid so far, and its only done 38k miles which didn't seem too bad for a 7 year old car.
Anyway, obligatory pics below:

64chos
etf323

Just want to say thanks for running such a great site, the how-to guides have been really useful so far. I plan on doing some small modifications over time, as and when money allows, so I will put up a little project thread but I expect progress to be slow.

Cheers,
Chris

Reactions: stevef175 and Micah
Hi Chris, welcome to the forum!

Thank you for the kind words. We do take a lot of pride in the site, so it's good to hear that people can get a lot out of it. Looking forward to the progress thread.

Hi Chris, nice to see more members posting on here.
Your pics don't seem to have uploaded properly?

Welcome along. You will always be able to upgrade your new Clio to the spec you want. I bought mine in Feb and have an extensive list of things to do!!

Happy motoring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome :french: Best colour too :wink:

You'll need to use Photobucket or imgur to upload/link to your pics.

Hiya Chris and welcome to our little club :smile:

Car looks stunning buddy. Enjoying the modding [Its hard not to with all the parts available for these].

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O New Members 3
Paul_D New Members 3
lou tennant New Members 13
T New Members 17
Garysp2 New Members 4