Newbie - Flame Red Clio 200T

Welcome to the ever increasing EDC Family love the colour have you done any track time with her.Pics would be nice if so but enjoy

Welcome to the ever increasing EDC Family love the colour have you done any track time with her.Pics would be nice if so but enjoy

thanks, not tracked her although my wife and I drove down to Phillip Island on the weekend as the ozrenaultsport.com.au Nationals weekend meet was on and a group of the girls and guys were out on track... might have to look into a cheap 182!

thanks, not tracked her although my wife and I drove down to Phillip Island on the weekend as the ozrenaultsport.com.au Nationals weekend meet was on and a group of the girls and guys were out on track... might have to look into a cheap 182!
Iam on my second EDC they are fantastic on track the Box is a major plus so enjoy it

Welcome to the forum......"OZ division" !!! Yes we do have a few upside-down friends here now for sure :smile:

Ruby-the-Red-rocket made me chuckle. I dont give names to cars. Bet if i ever get a red one again; i'm stealing that for sure.

Enjoy the forum and the car.

Reactions: Dystant
Welcome in mate. How popular are the Renaultsports in Australia? Thought you guys preferred the Jap cars.

Welcome, I am also active on the OZ forum, which has lots more stuff going on than we seem to have here in the uk. Enjoy the car, looks really good.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O New Members 3
Paul_D New Members 3
lou tennant New Members 13
T New Members 17
Garysp2 New Members 4