Newbie From Stoke

Hi, Picked up my 197 today only done 43,000 miles and got it for 5K. BARGIN!

It's black with 17"anthracite alloys.

What can i say absolutely love it! only improvement i could make is xenons. how difficult is it to get this done?

you'll struggle to get xenons fitted this time of night mate...

only jesting,if u become a paid member bud (£5) then you'll be able to access the "ask karl" section,karl works for renault and gets you good discounts on all original equipment so he will be able to sort you out with what you need

Ha yeah well i only got it today so id only just got in ha.

Ahh nice one cheers for that theres a part i need sorting anyways so that should help, also need a bloody code for the radio

Welcome to the site man.

The radio code should be on page 2 of the warranty and services booklet.

Last edited:
Welcome matey!

Sure someone had a code knocking about for the radio in another thread but can't remember it.

Anyone?

if you remove your stereo and get the long code from the silver sticker, Mike off here will be able to help you out I think (I did this and he gave me a code that worked)

I wouldn't have thought it. If they were then why would you have them.

Ha i thought was bit of a daft question when i asked tbf.

Cheers for that chris only issue is i havnt got the pins to get it out, may just be easier take it to renault for £15 and avoid the hassle, me just being a tight arse over christmas XD

Ha i thought was bit of a daft question when i asked tbf.

Cheers for that chris only issue is i havnt got the pins to get it out, may just be easier take it to renault for £15 and avoid the hassle, me just being a tight arse over christmas XD

:Welcome: to the site.

Have you looked in the book mate? Last few Renaults I've had have had it in there.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O New Members 3
Paul_D New Members 3
lou tennant New Members 13
T New Members 17
Garysp2 New Members 4