Newbie in the North West

Everytime I get in him he surprises me with another feature I didn't know he had! Auto lights, I've never had auto lights in my life! Fog lights that come on as you go round corners! I'm in love!

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

:smile:

Brilliant.

Cornering lights are a very rare option I think.

Your new car enthusiasm is infectious. I want a new car!

:smiley:

Welcome along, you will love the 197 or any other Renaultsport car to be honest. They are incredibly special cars and I don't know how Renault managed to develop so many bespoke parts for the car and keep their original selling price so low. This does have a slight downside when you need to replace parts which now attract rather high prices and limited outlets from where to purchase. But I'm sure once you've driven it, you will forgive them this.

They are an incredibly special little car. I was going to treat myself to a Lotus or a Caterham when I retired, but lost my rented garage when it (and others) were turned into a coop so needed something I could keep outside. I'm so glad I had my hand forced, their relative cheapness belies their ability to cover ground alarmingly quickly whilst providing so much enjoyment.

Enjoy your 197, I look forward to seeing how it goes.

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

Out of interest is anyone on here from Atherton, near Manchester. I'm currently parked on my father in laws driveway and next door have 3 Renaultsports (megane, twingo, and a very tasty looking blue clio cup)

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E New Members 11
K New Members 15
J New Members 10
B New Members 17
J New Members 11