Nimbus 197 Now With Pressed Metal Plates

After seeing a few cars with Elite Car Care's pressed metal plates I took the plunge and ordered a set last week. I fitted them on Saturday so here's a few befores and afters. I'm dead chuffed with them:

IMG_3578.jpg

IMG_3579.jpg

IMG_3586.jpg

IMG_3587.jpg

IMG_3588.jpg

IMG_3573.jpg

IMG_3574.jpg

IMG_3575.jpg

IMG_3576.jpg

And a few extra pics before the car goes into hiding for a few months as we're moving house on Friday so I won't have much time to devote to it until our new pad is up to scratch. Once we're settled I'll finally attend a few Yorkshire meets

IMG_3561.jpg

IMG_3564.jpg

IMG_3567.jpg

IMG_3566.jpg

Looks great pal! If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for them??

Really liking these at the moment :smile:

They were £39 delivered. The quality is superb and they've got the BS stamp on them and are reflective so are fully legal too.

I ordered them on a Friday and they turned up on Thursday so top service too :thumbup:

Thats really good mate, I payed similar to that in Halfrauds a year or so back for my ones (needed to get rid of the bloody dealer branded ones)

Cheers, the quality of them is top notch and they make a nice, subtle change. I'm the same, I always like to get rid of the dealer ones. Especially seeing as mine were advertising Kia on the rear plate!!!!!

Cheers, the quality of them is top notch and they make a nice, subtle change. I'm the same, I always like to get rid of the dealer ones. Especially seeing as mine were advertising Kia on the rear plate!!!!!

Ha don't worry man, I think my car must've been either a Repo or traded out by the dealer as I had AUCTION plates on it when I peeled back the cheap stickers the car 'supermarket' I'd bought it from!!

Odd really as the poor car was only 1yr old with 9k on it!