Non Recaro seat covers

Hi guys, im after some seat covers for my front seats non Recaro. And i was just wondering if anyone knows of or can recommend any?

Ideally I would like them to be fitted, but havent found anywhere that sells them as of yet.

Cheers

I'd like to know this, I might enquire about getting some custom made?

Yer thats the other option :smile:

Especially if a few people are interested, we can try and sort out a group buy or club discount.

Ive been watching the Recaro group buy one, and looks like they've been struggling for months to get some. Hopefully if we go down the custom route, things will go a bit smoother.

So i finally got chance to go and sort out my seat covers last week.

Quality is brilliant and they seem to fit really well, considering there not a custom cover :smile: And are very well priced!

Im looking at getting some prices for a potential group buy (mods I will make a thread in the for sale section once i get confirmed prices from the supplier)

Colours available are: red, blue, black, grey

Im going to be getting the RS logo of the headrests stitched into mine and I will also be getting group buy prices for this option too.

Any way heres just a couple of quick shots i took straight after fitting them:

SeatCovers1_zps39ee59c8.jpg

SeatCovers2_zps3f72a30a.jpg

And as soon as I have confirmed group buy prices I will make a new thread if theres any interest.

Cheers

Im sure you have your reasons, but unless you are of a vocational course of employment getting grubby, I dont see the point. maybe i am wrong but unless I was planning on keeping the car as an investment (at which point I would barely drive it) I would not want to run seat covers.

Fair enough if you do loks of garage work etc, but I would want to appreciate trim quality etc first, ratehr than preserve it to this extent. Glad you got what you were afetr though chap. Certainly look liek they do the job.

Chris I do see your point, and im sure many other will agree with you also. I think its more of a personal preference really, along with the type of employment your in.

Luke im hoping to have final group buy prices in the next few days, but the most it will be is £40 a pair (not including delivery & any embroidery). And personally I think thats pritty cheep especially as there made from a waterproof pvc coated fabric, quote from the manufacture:

Our waterproof front seat covers are extra tough. Unlike many manufacturers, we use the highest quality pvc coated fabric for not only the seat area but also the sides and back, ensuring maximum protection all round. The attractive, textured surface is impervious to dust, grit and dog hairs and also resistant to grease and oil.

To care for your covers, simply wipe clean, hose down or machine wash at 30 degrees (no fabric conditioner).