Not another wheel spacer thread

Does anyone have a h&r or eibach spacer off of the car? I'm after some measurements. With measurements I can draw these CAD and get them machined for a lot cheaper than retail.

Anyone with spacers may be a bit reluctant to do this, it massively reduces the resale value of genuine spacers!

would it be cheeky to order some, then return them for some fictional reason? Personally i tihnk spacers are stupid price for what they are. A lump of metal with holes drilled in it.

Its not the fact they are pieces of metal with holes drilled they are precision laser cut to a rediculously low tolerance and the machine that cuts them probably cost a million quid......

They are expensive for a reason

They Are usually CNC milled rather than laser profiled. But yeah a CNC can range between a couple to tens of thousands of pounds. On the other hand company's will mill out several spacers from each sheet of ally. They will be making a tidy markup on these.

I work within the oil industry and our tolerances are +-0.3mm so very accurate.

But I understand why people wouldn't share the measurements

Not cnc milled or laser cut. I've got eibachs and they're turned, can see the machining marks on them. This will no doubt be to ensure perfect hubcentricity which you wouldn't be able to achieve as well on a mill. Obviously a mill is then used for the bolt holes.

Also, I'd have thought you'd be better off measuring the hub on the car than measuring the spacer. Then use british standard clearance and fit charts to work out the tolerances required

Ive always felt just another 10-16mm on the rear wheels of the 197+200 would make all the difference for looks.

I can get you a spacer from a 182 to use.
I think all the dimensions are the same they are just 4 stud. So you would need to account for this.

I think they are.
Same centre bore etc.
I can send you one anyway so you can make sure if ya like.
I'll do some digging on the net.