Not many around .....

So since deciding to go for a 200 well over a month ago I have been on the lookout everyday on my commute to work and at weekends (I do about 450 miles a week) and I havent seen a single cliosport not a 200 or a 197 !

makes me think they are quite rare ....

I did however see last night on my way home an un-marked gun metal grey with black alloys Focus ST rozzer car (that had pulled someone) and 2 minutes later 2 Evo's in full rozzer livery ! Be careful in West Yorkshire boys :biggrin:

Hmm wish i could say the same. All within 30 miles that i see all the time are the following:

R27's -
2x Deep Black (including mines)
4x Liquid Yellow
2x Nimbus
1x Albi Blue
1x Ultra Red

Non R27 -

Lost count! At least twenty lol.

might see 1or 2 every couple of months
so rare to see them. thining people only bring them out on weekends

yep me too!!

must have seen 4 GTR's in the last month .... one being driven by a tasty blonde as well, it always makes me smile and nod my head when that happens !

saw a black on yesterday driven by an old guy who must have been 50 at least (sorry if I offend any older members), looked the dogs. Whos the oldest member out of curiosity?

probably mike, he'll be swinging the ban hammer around this thread now

:s

:ban: :ban:

I see more 200's than 197's

BUT it is always the same cars every day.

4 200's and 2 197's, but I am a driver for a living so would see loads around. Saw my first Twingo Sport round here today.

As for round where I live, there's an AG 200, Black 200 both down the road, Batesy (but he moved away i think)

I live in Edinburgh and Sunderland, never ever ever see another RS in Edinburgh but in Sunderland ten a penny saw 3 182 Trophys today in a 5 mile radius!

182's are EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are now at that price where they are affordable for the car keen 19 year old lad!