Oh... look what arrived today

first mods to the car as I've managed to boil the brake fluid..

Carbon Lorraine pads thanks to BenW :smiley: hopefully have them fitted at the end of the month!

IMAG0298.png

Went through the same updates/mods myself recently, I find that it almost brakes too well now.

Very easy to lock the front wheels on standard rubber, but the pedal seems more sensative to slight movements i.e. you can modulate pressure using your toe and it actually produces a braking result (if you happen to be pushing that hard :tongueout: ) wish is great for a bit of mid corner adjustment.

how easy is it to fit new brake lines fernandez thinking of doing it myself when i change the disks and pads at the end of the month

Should be fun! No leg-end standard disks.. Do you recommend an update? If so which ones?

No standard disks are fine but how old are they I wouldn't bed new pads into old disks as you will end up wasting the pads when the disks need changing :wink:

I've never had a problem with new pads on old discs, don't really see what all the fuss is about changing the two together. If you have new discs and really want a fresh surface try and find out how much it is to get the discs skimmed.

The pads have been used before Leg-end its only to see if I can live with the Squeel of the pads.. If not I'll have to think of something else :smile: Cheers Ben I will throw them on and if it does not behave as expected I will do that!