on the look out for a 197/200 to use for the track

choppen

Paid Member
hi all im new to the forum just been gathering info from here to see what clio would be best for the track opinions welcome?
ive had couple of e46 m3s a evo 8 mr fq 340 and currently have a sapphire cosworth stage 3d but ive always loved the clios and fancied one to just mainly use for trackdays and to take to the ring next may

Welcome to the site.

200's have a better gearbox, full fat has all the nice goodies, like auto wipers and keyless entry. Both 197 and 200's are in the same tax category

Hi mate, just wondering when you say to use on the track? Does this mean only for the track I.e a second car as you will? If so get yourself a 197 save a fair bit cash for some good tyres & brakes, if it's a full time vehicle for you I'd go for a 200 at around 'run in' mileage with all the goodies. Also tax for either car is around £260 for the year 100% bud.

Hi mate, just wondering when you say to use on the track? Does this mean only for the track I.e a second car as you will? If so get yourself a 197 save a fair bit cash for some good tyres & brakes, if it's a full time vehicle for you I'd go for a 200 at around 'run in' mileage with all the goodies. Also tax for either car is around £260 for the year 100% bud.
yea just for the track will get used occasionally I like the look of the 197s better but would have either 197 or 200