One 'last' blast! Made me realise . . . .

Having recently decided to advertise my 200 for sale due to a change in work location and a lack of use, I decided this morning to get up early and take it for one 'last' country blast to North Wales through Snowdonia ending-up at Black Rock Sands near Porthmadog. This 'quick drive out' ended up in us doing a 260 mile round trip back to Manchester!

The 200 was on form and away from the main A55, the semi-deserted roads were amazing, particularly the A548 between Abergele and Llanrwst and the A498 between Capel Curig and Beddgelert. The views as you can see below are even better and yes that is snow on the tops.

Anyway, this fantastic drive on great roads reminded me why I bought the Clio in the first place. The handling alone has been more than enough to convince me that the car is now staying whether or not I'm getting to use it regularly :thumbup:.

Have tried to be a bit more 'arty' with my shots and hope you like.

IMGP1000.jpg

IMGP1002.jpg

IMGP1016noplate.jpg

IMGP1017noplate.jpg

IMGP1044.jpg

IMGP1054.jpg

IMGP1061noplate.jpg

IMGP1065rev.jpg

Got to love those roads. Drove them not too long ago on the Welsh Blast meet. I need to drive them again. I feel another meet being set up! Lol!

lol "one last blast" made me realise . . . . . im going to change the title lol

Thanks for the comments guys and I feel lucky to have realised the error of my ways before it was too late :thumbup1:

lol yeah they are awesome cars arnt they

Yeah mate, not as rapid as other stuff I've had but the handling and general 'chuckability' puts it right up there. Seems to be relatively well built too compared to French motors of old. Just a good all-rounder and pretty cheap to run :thumbup:

You know it makes sense haha. Looks so good with the OZs! Great stance.

Cheers Curley, really pleased with the OZ's and the slightly wider stance. Sometimes it looks a little high at the back but it 'settles' when me and the mrs are sat in it so I'm gonna resist tinkering with the suspension for now!

Similar Thread Suggestions