Pav's Albi Blue 197T

thanks guys..really chuffed..look amazing so we will see how the paint deals with the dust..
Sean i added a picture on the previous page of which paint i had used..its the VHT brand..

Remember when you said you'd do mine ?

I think i'll take you up on that offer now Pav !

See you Saturday around 9 :lol:

Seriously - they look absolutely awesome. Your clearly in the wrong job :smile:

Remember when you said you'd do mine ?

I think i'll take you up on that offer now Pav !

See you Saturday around 9 :lol:

Seriously - they look absolutely awesome. Your clearly in the wrong job :smile:
I'll be there then..get some beers ready..
Looks brill pav
Thanks..they do look great..wonder how long the paint will last before I have to do this all over again..

They look really good Pav, well done mate! Always worth taking a bit more time to make sure things look spot on!

today was my luckiest day so far..my friend has a car I would like to have in my garage..maybe her sharper sister but anyway..he offered so I couldnt resist..he said I could drive but it was quite late at night plus Id had some drinks but boy it was beautiful..
AMG GTS with 530 bhp...what a ride!!!!

image-0-02-01-6e649be3e7d01a589d57fd676e500d4d43bfff98344c25920e69534730bd6605-V.jpg
image-0-02-01-ed14ba505ed7b4ec12dfa4d83bb218bfa36553d25888ac836ea1842d3398ce09-V.jpg
image-0-02-01-952b231ea6a70c22574a596291003937ad158ac5ba33b5ce179b2134db544e76-V.jpg

thanks and have a good night..well I will do :thumbup:

Nice one Pav, gorgeous looking and sounding cars! Bet you're cursing having those beers now :wink: go teetotal! :drunk:

Thanks and yes..I do regret having them beers..could have driven it..my dream car..and my mate is looking into getting the gtr version now so his old one may be for sale..lucky me :smile:
What a machine boys..the sound and the speed were unreal..and believe or not it was very comfortable in the sport mode too..more comfortable than my little clio

[MENTION=41063]Pav[/MENTION], sorry to take this thread back on topic :wink:
How are the calipers doing with regular use now it's been a couple of weeks? Still looking shiny etc?

Last edited:
Micah,the calipers are doing really well..the paint is still intact and the brake dust can be easily wiped off with a cloth..will be doing a track day at Blyton in 2 weeks time so will see how they perform once warmed up..but so far so good..drove from Czech back to England and all looks sound..
you thinking of doing them yourself??

Good stuff. Yes, after reading your thread I started looking on YouTube at how to paint calipers and looks very rewarding if you do it right!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

im gonna say it again but all comes down to preparation..if you take your time and prepare them before spraying,it will turn out good..
fingers crossed

I'm actually buying spares to work on. A drill with a wire brush attachment looks the best way to prep an old caliper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk