Pav's Albi Blue 197T

Nice pics Pav, yellow touches look great. Black door handles on the cards surely?

Nice pics Pav, yellow touches look great. Black door handles on the cards surely?
thanks Sean..she is behaving really..I've been thinking about the door handles but really cant be bothered with all that hassle removing the door panels etc..:excited:

thanks Sean..she is behaving really..I've been thinking about the door handles but really cant be bothered with all that hassle removing the door panels etc..:excited:

I'm gonna try spraying mine on the car, got some paint the same colour as my wheels and I'm just gonna mask up and do it without removing them.

Reactions: Pav
Thanks for the photos @Pav and for making the trip over. It was great to see you and enjoy those roads with another Clio lover! Thanks also for the passenger ride in the Witch...properly impressed with both the turbo and the LSD, and your driving!

The roads are pretty special over in the Dales and we were really lucky with traffic to be honest. The rest stop with most of the cars is Ribblehead Viaduct, which does attract a lot of hikers and sightseers. The road there though is one of the best if you get a clear run, which thankfully we did for the most part. We did Buttertubs Pass too, which although a short run, it's a very fun bit of road. No room for error really, because you're straight off the edge otherwise :smile: it kept us on our toes!

Hopefully we can organise another run out soon that some more of you can come to!

it was great to give the old lady a proper run out again..she was in her element and so was yours..
you are welcome..was fun to give somebody a passenger ride in the Witch..compliments on my driving???really??
think there were a few brown trousers moments while following you..:french:
you sir have no fear..like you said in your post..one mistake and you can be sure to find yourself dead!!
still lots of fun..many thanks again..

Reactions: Big Ben and Beany
ok picked up my car up after it has been with Trev since Tuesday..a few bits and bobs sorted..also it's passed its 1st MOT with the meg engine!!so chuffed with her..she is a good girl...:thumb:

A weekend of hooning awaits........

ok picked up my car up after it has been with Trev since Tuesday..a few bits and bobs sorted..also it's passed its 1st MOT with the meg engine!!so chuffed with her..she is a good girl...:thumb:
Nice Pav. Always a plus to get a fresh MOT. Enjoy your weekend mate

Reactions: Pav
passed it without one..no dodgy business going on either :thumb:

all legit!!

If the car came with one (Or two) cats as standard - its still supposed to have them isnt it ?

Regardless of whether emissions are clean enough to pass the test or not.

***Not that it matters to me. Just a discussion point that's all :smile: